Re: GSOC | Extending Common Lisp support

I've attached some bits and pieces related to my work so far with
packages. It's all very raw and nonconforming in lots of different
ways. It "works" in the trivial sense that I can create new package
and move into them, but I haven't yet tested symbol resolution much,
other than writing a SYMBOL-PACKAGE function, that current check the
symbol's namesace, and if that's empty returns the value of *PACKAGE*.

One problem I'm having with thread locations is their return value of
#!null. Is there a clean way of having it by default return nil that
anyone knows of? Not actually sure if I should be using a thread
location, but it might be useful to be able to specify a default
package on the command line, like we do in the pretty printer with
out:print-circle.

Charles.