Re: GSOC | Extending Common Lisp support

Allocating Java objects from CL doesn't work:

$ java -cp kawa-1.12.jar kawa.repl --clisp
#|kawa:1|# (java.util.Date)
/dev/stdin:1:1: warning - no declaration seen for java.util.Date
/dev/stdin:1:1: unbound location java.util.Date (property (function))

The fix for this one was to refactor SchemeCompilation#{makeApply,
isApplyFunction, isSimpleApplyFunction, applyFieldDecl} to up into
Translator, so that CL could use it. applyFieldDecl pointed to some
more refactoring that I think should be done which are the static
finals Scheme#{apply, applyToArgs}. I think these should be in
Language.

Making a note of this because my change file for Translator and
SchemeCompilation contains various other refactorings distinct from
this, so I'm agfraid the final patch is going to be larger than I'd
like.

Charles.