Re: GSOC | Extending Common Lisp support

On 28 April 2012 21:18, Jamison Hope <jrh@theptrgroup.com> wrote:
> I don't have a complete answer for you, but here's an additional
> data point that might help:

Thanks Jamison, I should probably have thought of this myself! I've
fixed that now (you were right again, it's pointed to more refactoring
:-)).

The transliteration is complete. I haven't tested it yet, but at least
I don't have any compiler warnings or errors. I'm going to focus on
refactoring the getNamedType stuff (which depends on quite a lot of
other stuff in SchemeCompilation, as well the checkDefaultBinding
method, which also needs refactoring. My svn diff is getting rather
large, so after the refactoring, would it be prudent to try and merge
some of this stuff in?

Charlie.