Re: FORMAT prefix parameter '#' not handled properly

On Oct 7, 2011, at 4:22 PM, Charles Turner wrote:

I seem to have changed the indentation in LispFormat, no matter how I change the indentation to match the original, svn diff keeps saying it's different, sorry about that. I just ended up accepting how Emacs indents the line break in the middle of a param list.

It's a tabs-vs-spaces issue. The original file has a single tab on the "int index =" line, and 5 tabs (and no spaces) on the following line. The rest of the code base is already inconsistent about it (heck, the rest of that *file* isn't consistent), so I wouldn't worry about it too much. Maybe one of these days I'll M-x untabify all of Kawa and send Per a huge patch that touches practically every file...

Though if you're going to use spaces, you should probably put 8 there and not 7 (I know, you were trying to tweak it to get the svn diff output to look the same). It's usually tricky to hand-edit patch files, but in this case you could delete lines 22 and following of LispFormat.patch and it would do the right thing.

-Jamie

--
Jamison Hope
The PTR Group