annotations for Kawa

Kawa now supports Java5-style annotations.  While not quite
as finished or polished as I'd like, still they should be usable.
I'm working on an example (a blog article) illustrating use of JAXB
annotations, and it's working pretty well.

I haven't written the documentation yet, but you can see
some examples in testsuite/annotations1.scm.