Re: Macro expansion problem

On 05/20/2009 06:21 AM, Felix Klock wrote:

I spent some time playing around with different uses of let-syntax to
see if I could explore Larceny's behavior for cases like this, since the
scoping rules for the literals list do not seem obvious to me.
It looks to me like Kawa's behavior with respect to the literals list is
not consistent with the behavior of Larceny nor PLT.
At the end of this email I have included the output I get with my test
file, illustrating how kawa's behavior differs from that of Larceny (and
PLT Scheme); the output is followed by the test file itself.

Thanks! It seems to be working with the fixes I checked in.

I suspect there might still be some bugs - but it's going to be harder
to find them!  (Fixing some of the corner cases will be easier if we
change how we handle the predefined environment, which will be part of
the process of supporting R6RS libraries.)

I checked your test-case into the Kawa test-suite - I assume that's OK?