Re: parallel make warning in readme?

Leonardo Valeri Manera wrote:
From my testing here with the gentoo ebuilds, -j2 and above breaks kawa.

Make/Autohell hater that I am, I'm not asking to spend valuable time
driving yourself insane making it work - but it would be nice if there
was a warning in the build instructions about that :)

I added a note to doc/kawa.texi. This doesn't seem critical enough to manually update the web-site (most people who might want to do parallel make presumably know it doesn't always work!), but it will be updated as part of the 1.10 release. -- --Per Bothner per@bothner.com http://per.bothner.com/