Re: Too many classes definitions?

David St-Hilaire wrote:
Hi all!

I have a really weird problem... I'm defining a few simple-class's in a single
.scm file. At first everything was going well. At some point, everytime I add
another simple-class, I get all kinds of problems,

If you send me complete self-contained test-case (preferably
simplified), I'll take a look.

Oh and I'd also like what are the difference between 'include, 'load and
'require. I think that include just copy/pastes the code in the file

Basically, yes.

but I'm not
sure what is the diff. with the 'load and 'require forms.

Require is syntax that is processed at compile-time (as well as run-time) - it imports a module, and is compatible with static scoping.

load is a pure run-time function, and so the compiler can't
type-check or optimize any time.

If you can work with require (and one usually can), it is strongly
preferred.