Too many classes definitions?

Hi all!

I have a really weird problem... I'm defining a few simple-class's in a single
.scm file. At first everything was going well. At some point, everytime I add
another simple-class, I get all kinds of problems, for example let's say I add
this class def:

(define-simple-class <PatienceLimitExceeded>
(<umontreal.iro.lecuyer.simevents.Event>)

  ((actions) :: <void> access: 'public

   (remove-element! waitList

                    (lambda (el) (eq? (field el 'id) client-id)))

   (pp waitList)))

to my file. At compile time, I get the following warnings:

(compiling Question2.scm to Question2)
Question2.scm:9:29: warning - no declaration seen for el
Question2.scm:9:46: warning - no declaration seen for el

and at runtime:

Question2.scm:9:29: unbound location el
        at gnu.mapping.Location.get(Location.java:67)
        at PatienceLimitExceeded.actions(Question2.scm:8)
        at umontreal.iro.lecuyer.simevents.Simulator.start(Unknown Source)
        at umontreal.iro.lecuyer.simevents.Sim.start(Unknown Source)
        at Question2.queueSimulation(Question2.scm:121)
        at Question2.run(Question2.scm:143)
        at gnu.expr.ModuleBody.run(ModuleBody.java:44)
        at gnu.expr.ModuleBody.run(ModuleBody.java:32)
        at gnu.expr.ModuleBody.runAsMain(ModuleBody.java:124)
        at Question2.main(Question2.scm)

Which makes no sence at all. I've transfered the same exact code for this class
definition in a new file called test.scm and I added a (require <test>)
declaration in my first file. Now everything compiles and works... I really
don't understant what is going on... Is this kind of problem common?

Oh and I'd also like what are the difference between 'include, 'load and
'require. I think that include just copy/pastes the code in the file but I'm not
sure what is the diff. with the 'load and 'require forms.

Thank you!

David