Re: Can't run applet: invalid bytecode

Kjetil Svalastog Matheussen wrote:
If you're using the Ant build, a nice way to configure that (target attribute)
for the <javac> task is by using ant.build.javac.target.

Well, thanks, but I'm using linux.

You can use Ant to build Kawa on Linux. There are a few advantages of using Ant, including some (incomplete) auto-configuration depending on which classes are in the classpath. (Could be added to the configure version, but I haven't bothered.) However, I use make+configure, so it's likely to break, and it is somewhat more flexible on the whole. -- --Per Bothner per@bothner.com http://per.bothner.com/