Re: switching kawa from cvs to svn?

	I'm thinking about converting Kawa's version-control system
	from CVS to Subversion (http://subversion.tigris.org/).

	The advantages would mainly be for me and the disadvantages
	mainly for you guys

Not at all.  I found Subversion much more easier to use than CVS.  I'll
be happy to checkout Kawa from Subversion repository.

    I'd be more eager to clean up the hierarchy by renaming classes, and
    I'll be better at tagging releases etc.

Tracking metadata changes (e.g. not only the _contents_ of the files,
but also the _name_ of the files) is important when working with Java
source code, where class names are bound to file names.

Please, go on with this transition to Subversion. :-)

--
"Every non-free program has a lord, a master --
and if you use the program, he is your master." --RMS