How to process command line arguments in scripts

Greetings to all,

  I would like to ask what is the best way to perform processing of
  comman line parameters in scripts interpreted by Kawa.

  I have tried to use Jakarta.Apache.Org commons-cli package, but
  there seems to be a slight incompatibility in data types of the
  command-line-arguments variable and the argument expected by the
  methods of that package.

  Converting a <vector> of <String> or <string> to a primitive array
  of <String> as required by commons-cli methods is not a big
  issue. But I would like to make this processing look good.

  So, the question is: what is the best way to process command line
  arguments in scheme scripts interpreted by Kawa?

With best regards,
--
Victor Anyakin                         ()  ascii ribbon campaign
                                       /\    - against html mail