Using CLASSPATH for load

Right now load seems to load files with respect to a single base uri
(current directory). However, I think it would be better to make it
load from any directory in the classpath. I think this will also solve
the issue of having to put the scm files that needs to be loaded in
the krl file in the same directory as the krl file as I don't want to
expose the code.