debugging Scheme code with Eclipse

Here is a nice screenshot:
http://per.bothner.com/Eclipse-Kawa-1.png

Note the vectors.scm line in the track-trace.  I clicked on it,
and it brought up the nice syntax-colored source code.  This is
using Dominique Boucher's SchemeScript plugin.

Note also the local variable 'vec' in the Variables display,
with the contents printed (using toString).

Stepping works too.  What doesn't work is setting a breakpoint
from the Scheme window, but this is looking promising.

Note this does require compiling your Scheme source files
relative to the project/classpath root.  E.g.:
CLASSPATH=. java kawa.repl -d . --module-static-run --warn-undefined-variable \
  -P kawa.lib. -C kawa/lib/vectors.scm
I.e. the -d option needs to be '.', not '../..' from the kawa/lib directory
(which is the way the Makefile is currently written).