New Kawa symbol-handling

I just checked in a major change involing Kawa handling of
symbol, namespaces, and environments, as discussed in an old
email (that I'm too tired to look up).  I also bumbed the
Kawa version number to 1.7.91.  That is got a release, yet,
though.  Kawa passes the testsuite, and a few bugs are fixed,
but I'm sure there are new bugs.

I'll write up a summary of changes and new features later.