improved Kawa cast exceptions

I checked into CVS some tweaks that should emit more
informative WrongType casts if a function argument has the
wrong type, or if the value if a let doesn't match the
let type declaration.  If you notice other places where
type conversion failure gives an unhelpful error message,
let me know, and maybe I'll be able to improve it.