Re: Bindings (decompilation into Java)

Chris Dean wrote:
>- Compile the Scheme code to a .class file and decompile the code to
>  Java.
I'm surprised that this works for you.

I once tried decafe (a shareware tool) on a little Kawa code and found that there were instructions (bytecode sequences) that it could not turn into Java code.

This came at no surprise to me because I did not expect every JVM code to be turnable into some Java code, especially when it comes from compiler of other languages, e.g. Scheme, Ada, Smalltalk etc.
Like you cannot turn every assembler sequence into C code (but you can of course translate the underlying algorithms).

Regards,
	Jorg Hohle.