Re: Java rule engine with rules expressed in Scheme

Stan Pinte <stan.pinte@wanadoo.be> wrote:
> how would you proceed to make such a component that would include the
> SSAX parser?
>
> It would be (load...) ed into the scm source. Once this gets compiled,
> will all loaded stuff also be compiled?

A few questions first: Did we every get the SSAX parser compiled and
working in Kawa?  Is it compiled using "kawa -C" command?  Was it
compiled module-static?

The best answers would be that SSAX was compiled with the equivalent of
"--module-static -C".

Regards,
Chris Dean