Re: Kawa 1.7 looks good.

Jim White wrote:

But aside from that fact I'm not looking to have yet-another-account-and-login-to-keep-track-of, Savannah is just dandy. And yes it includes Bugzilla support (as you say, it uses SF's code).

I'm not sure why I thought i woudln't - I probabaly just never got around to checking - or perhaps they added support recently.

So if you put link from Kawa's home page to Kawa's Savannah project page and go to admin page to enable the bug tracker, then we're all set!

I've enabled it. I haven't tested it, though. If you have a bug you want to report, please try.
per@bothner.com http://per.bothner.com/