Re: using Kawa

Dante Castiglione wrote:
kawa.lang.GenericError: implementation restriction: continuation can only be used once

This should give you the answer. I'm hoping I will get around to implementing continuations in all their glory before too long, but I make no promises.

The Kreutzer-McKenzie books says that the second test should return false,
ok, but it also says that the first, third and fourth should give back true,
and in this test they returned an empty list.

In Scheme, all values except #f are considered "true". Specifically, the empty list is also true. -- --Per Bothner per@bothner.com http://per.bothner.com/