Error while compiling kawa with gcj under Cygwin

Hello and a "Happy new year!!".

I`ve been using Kawa`s xquery implemetation for 2/3 monthes.Under linux (debian) java libraries work
just fine.Compiling to binary code is OK too.I managed to compile with gcj . Running
configure --without-swing --without-awt --with-gcj
then
make
worked "out of the box".
Then linking c++ programs against libkawa.so and running them was just as easy.
Let me mention here that i used gcc/g++/gcc 3.0.
Problems begun when i tried to do the same under Windows.The only way(that I know) to use
Automake/Autoconf was installing Cygwin.Which I did.It comes with gcc3.2 which I thought is
more stable than 3.0.Then surprise !!Make in gnu/math gives :

make
CLASSPATH=../..:./../..:$CLASSPATH gcj -C -d ../.. Numeric.java Quantity.java D
Quantity.java CQuantity.java Complex.java CComplex.java DComplex.java NamedUnit.
java BaseUnit.java Unit.java MulUnit.java Dimensions.java RealNum.java DFloNum.j
ava RatNum.java IntFraction.java MPN.java IntNum.java BitOps.java FixedRealForma
t.java ExponentialFormat.java
../../gnu/math/unit.java:11: Class `gnu.math.Unit' already defined in Unit.java:
11.
public abstract class Unit extends Quantity
^
../../gnu/math/unit.java:58: confused by earlier errors, bailing out
make: *** [java-classes.stamp] Error 1

Next step . Joined this mailing list.Found the same question posted by Nic Feffier about
half an year ago.And the answer was it will be fixed.Now thinking that it may be a gcc
distribution problem tried to get gcc3.0 for Cygwin.Which doesn`t exist (they only provide 2.95 and
3.2).So I got myself a source distribution for gcc3.0 and tried to compile/install it under Cygwin.
There was no big surprise when this failed to.
Now the goal is making a COM from the supposed to be kawa.dll and other libraries I made and I`m
stuck at step 1. Anybody has any advice? Thanx !And sorry for such a long mail...