Re: Symbol arguments to require

One or two might be generally useful enough, in particular an updated
version of the pattern-matching and destructuring macro that I advertised
here some time ago. Unlike Andrew Wright's one, this doesn't require
syntax-case (see http://sources.redhat.com/ml/kawa/2002-q2/msg00051.html).

Possibly also some modules that I've taken from various sources and got
working under Kawa, though (because of lack of time) with the absolute
minimum of work needed to do so, and no attempt to check through the
source. These include Alan Bawden's multidimensional arrays package and
Richard O'Keefe's sort module.

There are others though that certainly aren't of sufficiently wide
interest - e.g. code for reading Excel files - but that a few people could
find helpful. I'd like to avoid require's that use my idiosyncratic Java
class names in these, but perhaps there's no way to.

Jocelyn Paine
http://www.ifs.org.uk/~popx/
+44 (0)7768 534 091