Re: ecmascript

John Pritchard wrote:
apparently `ecmascript' is incomplete in needing (after a cursory review) a subclass of `gnu/expr/Interpreter'.
The EcmaScript implementation pre-dates the Interpreter framework,
and has not bee updated to use it.

It's pretty incomplete in other ways too:  It doesn't handle loops,
or class definitons, for example.

is this right?  if so, then i'll just write one.
It'a a non trivial job, if you want something useful.  At one point
I understood enough of the EcmaScrpt specification to understand how to
implement most of it, but I didn't actually do it.  Now I've forgotten
most of it.  When Rhino came out that removed much of the motivation of
Kawa-EcmaScript.

But if you want to start by integating gnu.emcascript into the
current Interpreter framework, that would be good.