From: Hoehle, Joerg-Cyril [mailto:Joerg-Cyril.Hoehle@t-systems.com]
Sent: dinsdag 14 mei 2002 18:49
To: kawa@sources.redhat.com
Subject: sources of kawa documentation

Hi,

I came across Kawa, seeking for a Lisp or Scheme -> JVM.

Maybe I miss something, but I have trouble with the documentation.
It's only by browing the mailing list archive, clicking randomly on this or
that article that I saw how to use important parts of the Kawa system.

As an example, print-as-xml, as-xml, (require 'xml) are not mentioned in the
documentation (kawa.info index or kawa.texi).
Another example: (invoke x 'get-class) etc.

How is a user supposed to discover the goodies?

Other areas of interest to me: consumers concept, HTTP queries and responses
I'm still hoping to be able to do mostly Lisp deevlopment in a JVM dominated
environment.

Thanks for your help and the (seemingly) nifty system,
	Jörg Höhle.
I'm using kawa-1.68 for NT.
BTW, Per, how's Q going?