Re: Problems with calling Kawa from servlet

Per Bothner <per@bothner.com> said:
> Ola Rinta-Koski wrote:
> > What is the proper way of executing arbitrary Scheme expressions from
Java
> > servlets? I keep getting
> >
> > java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException
> > 	at gnu.mapping.ValueStack.find(ValueStack.java:15)

> I suspect it's a bug in ValueStack or its superclass.  I'll see if I can
> reproduce the problem.

I looked into it a bit, it seems that the size of objects[] reverts to 100
after returning from ValueStack.find() even though it is successfully grown
to 200 within it. Perhaps it reverts to null somewhere, which would happen if
a new ValueStack was created, but then oindex would also be 0? Or is the
ValueStack instance the same after each call? Looks like a memory leak to me
if it just keeps on growing.

The Kawa documentation could be clearer on how to go about using Kawa as an
add-on in a Java program. The text seems to assume standalone use with
occasional Java functions thrown in, which is exactly the opposite of what I
am trying to do.
--
Ola Rinta-Koski  ola@cyberell.com  +358 41 467 2502
Cyberell Oy      http://www.cyberell.com/