Two Kawa-related talks at JavaOne

There will be two Kawa-related talks at JavaOne in
San Francisco March 25-29:

* I will be talking about "XML Queries Compiled to Bytecodes".
As you might gather, this is about the new XQuery language
and its implementation in Kawa.  (See www.qexo.org)

* Paul Mclachlan will talking about dyanmic class file generation,
focusing on the gnu.bytecode package that is part of Kawa.  (I did
not know about this until asked my blessing for him doing so.  How
could I do otherwise, when he said such nice things about it?)

If any of you will be there, stop by and say "hi".