CodeFragment -- is it useable?

Hi!

We're about to use the gnu.bytecode package[1] as a compiler backend.  A
major part of our project is passing pieces of code around as values in a
meta-language.  I notice there is a CodeFragment class that seems useable
for that.  It doesn't seem to allow jumps out of the fragment, though (this
would be what you mean by 'no non-relative jumps'?) -- are there any major
blocks for implementing that?  Obviously, the jumps will have to be
adjusted when the fragments are assembled, but are there some underlying
designs that come in the way of this?

Thanks,
-Lars

[1] Yes, I know about the gnu.expr package, but it doesn't really serve our
needs.