Re: Allocation of the heapFrameLambda

"Daniel Bonniot" <bonniot@cma.ensmp.fr> writes:

> I encoutered a problem with Lambdas having a heapFrameLambda:
> I get an error during allocChildClasses (Internal error in
> getCompiledClassType)

It is very difficult for me to see what the problem and whether your
fix is correct.  It does *seem* like it should be needed.  It would
really help if you could come up with an test program in Scheme that
triggers the bug. In adding to making it easier for me to understand
the problem, it also means we can put it in the Kawa testsuite, thus
warning us should the bug re-appear.  I realize you're not using
Scheme directly, but it would be really helpful if you could take your
Bossa program, simplify it as much as possible, and transcibe it into
Scheme.