This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Kawa project.
- To: kawa at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: ignored CLASSPATH
- From: "Walter C. Pelissero" <wcp at lpds dot sublink dot org>
- Date: Fri, 3 Dec 1999 11:44:44 +0100 (W. Europe Standard Time)
- Reply-To: wcp at pop dot systemy dot it
It seems that somewhere in the upgrade path from 1.6.60 to 1.6.62 I
lost the possibility to load *.class files in the CLASSPATH.
Switching back to 1.6.60 I have no problems. This is with JDK 1.2.2
I'm still trying to find a later release (after 1.6.60) which doesn't
show this bug.