This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Kawa project.
BRL 2.0.2 - ready for medium-scale use
- To: kawa at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: BRL 2.0.2 - ready for medium-scale use
- From: brlewis at my-deja dot com
- Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 16:10:39 -0400
- cc: ccount at mit dot edu, ddavies at world dot std dot com
Still not ready for apps involving thousands of pages, but definitely
good enough for hundreds:
The most significant changes since last time are checking for
modification of a BRL page to recompile it iff it has changed, and
similarly checking for modification of the global nal.scm file between
The first invocation is somewhat slow on my Pentium 100 box, but it
seems quite fast for subsequent invocations.