This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Kawa project.
Java array argument specification?
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Java array argument specification?
- From: "Stan Berkovich" <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 16:02:36 -0500
- Reply-To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I'm trying to create a Scheme wrapper for a Java method that takes a single
argument that is a String array argument (like main). However, none of the
argument type specifications that I've tried seems to work.
I've tried things like:
What is the correct way to do this?