Re: Exceptions in compiled code

> It seems that the exception got caught somewhere and converted into a
> InvocationTargetException.

Yes, that is what the java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke does.

> Though, I'd like to get the null pointer
> exception back because it gives me more information.

This is already fixed in the cvs archive, at least for RuntimeException
(including NullPointerException).  I'll probably also catch and re-throw
Error-s.

This change will be in the next snapshot.

	--Per Bothner
Cygnus Solutions     bothner@cygnus.com     http://www.cygnus.com/~bothner