Re: return types of Java methods

> The problem in your example is with #!null - which is not an object.

Hm... I've searched DejaNews but couldn't find out why java.awt.Font's
getFont(<String>) returns #!null when passed "Helvetica" (which is
used in some book examples). I tried replacing primitive-static-method
by primitive-constructor but got another error (no such constructor;
although there should be one with three parameters). Sorry if this is
too much to ask, but I'd appreciate any hints...

Thanks,
Aleks