Re: another macro problem

I did this, but am not sure how to take advantage of this
information. I guess I should look carefully at those
atinteractivelevel.class files. BTW, could this problem be related to
the note in the `defmacro' documentation saying that macros defined
using `defmacro' (currently) cannot be used in code that is compiled
together with the macro definitions (if I understand the sentence
correctly)? I have been doing everything interactively.

Thanks,
Aleks