Re: another macro problem

> However, when I enter the expansion manually, it does not break. In an
> earlier version, I did not use records and had no problems.

An undocumented option that is useful for debugging is --debug-dump-zip.
It generates a new zip file for each each time a command is compiled.
The zip files contains all the generated classes.  You can use
gnu.bytecode.ZipArchive to extract the classes (if you don't have unzip),
and gnu.bytecode.dump to disassemble.

	--Per Bothner
Cygnus Solutions     bothner@cygnus.com     http://www.cygnus.com/~bothner