Re: another macro problem

Sorry again, I see now that alias-put definition is missing, too. It
is defined using SLIB alist.scm. Anyway, I am having some other
problems today that did not appear yesterday and seem not related to
the changes I made recently (e.g., the setSize method cannot be found,
but it worked fine yesterday; the same Java installation, only a
different machine). If you cannot find anything strange with the code
I sent, that is fine; I will check if my settings are incorrect for
some reason.

Aleks