Re: kawa server question

> I've added password protection to the --server option in kawa.repl, but as
> yet I've been unable to get kawa to load a source file or otherwise
> execute some scheme code interactively for each client connection.

Well, I don't know about any code you've added, but a server setting
up multiple read-eval-print-loops works for me.

I.e. I start up the server
	java kawa.repl --server 5555

I can then:
	telnet HOSTNAME 5555
(where HOSTNAME is the name of the system running the server)
and I get a read-eval-print prompt:

	deneb<1005> telnet femteppp 5555
	Trying XX.XX.XX.XX...
	Connected to femteppp.cygnus.com.
	Escape character is '^]'.
	#|kawa:1|# (define xx 20)
	#|kawa:2|# xx
	20
	#|kawa:3|#

While this connection is active I can start another connection,
and it gets its own top-level environment.

	--Per Bothner
Cygnus Solutions     bothner@cygnus.com     http://www.cygnus.com/~bothner