This is the mail archive of the mailing list for the Kawa project. See the Kawa home page for more information.

kawa server question

I'd like to run a kawa 1.6.57 application as a server on a TCP/IP port.

I've added password protection to the --server option in kawa.repl, but as
yet I've been unable to get kawa to load a source file or otherwise
execute some scheme code interactively for each client connection.
Calling shell.runFile(...) before

    Thread thread = new Future(shell, my_interp.getEnvironment());

in the serveTelnet method of kawa.repl or similar hacks doesn't seem to do
the trick because stdin/out default to the console rather than the
socket as the file is loaded.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Richard W. DeVaul              What do I
Home: (617) 623-5849         see with my I?         Lab: (617) 253-9706
www-->                  <--www