Re: ClassType writeToFile problem

> I wrote a very simple program to test out the class loader/saver:

There has been little use or testing of gnu.bytecode for .class
*transformation*, though that is definitely an intended usage.
It has been heavily used for generating .class files, and
somewhat less heavily used for reading and  dis-assembling
class files.  However, doing both reading and writing has
some problems.  It turns out your test program works (at least
on itself), when using my current sources.  However, this turns
out to be due to a bug - because a separate (duplicate) CodeAttr
is created for output.  Fixing this causes other things to fail,
but I have't had time to figure it all out.  I don't *think*
your patch is right, but I'm not sure.

So this message is to let you know what you are doing is
quite reasonable, but I haven't had time to work on it
- and I won't for at least a few more days.

	--Per Bothner
Cygnus Solutions     bothner@cygnus.com     http://www.cygnus.com/~bothner