Re: Problems with using loaded scm precompiled files

>  (list->string (list user pass))

The argument to list->string must be a list of characters.
The actual argument is a list of symbols.

I've mostly been concentrating on performance in Kawa.
However, it is becoming increasingly clear I need to also
provide a mode which provides better error-checking,
diagnostics, and debugging, and this may be of higher
priority than performance.  (The biggest performance
problem I know at this time is how global bindings
are looked up and managed.)

	--Per Bothner
Cygnus Solutions     bothner@cygnus.com     http://www.cygnus.com/~bothner