Re: SLIB and Kawa

> I checked the mailing list archives for prior mention of this but didn't
> see anything.  Forgive me if it's been hashed out recently anyway

No.  It would be nice to have support - and cookbook instructions.

> I'm wondering in particular how slib "require" could be made to load compiled
> code (from a zip archive?) instead of source code.

load from a zip archive should work just fine - just use (load "foo.zip").

need to make sure things are in the CLASSPATH.  However, that is
probably more efficient.

Just what did you try, and what kind of problems did you run into?

	--Per Bothner
Cygnus Solutions     bothner@cygnus.com     http://www.cygnus.com/~bothner