Re: Bundled TCL/TK - update needed

On 01/26/2014 11:25 PM, Pavel Fedin wrote:
How about migrating insight out of CVS and also simply not having Tcl
and Tk in the tree?

  Well...
  1. It's just convenient to have all dependencies.
  2. Where is the new GIT repository ? Some people on this ML claim it
exists, but the web page doesn't even mention it.

Yeah, I've been working on this a bit over the past weeks. Stay tuned for something. Probably the first go will have no tcl/tk/itcl and probably only work on linux.

Next big revision will contain fixes for MinGW. Next revision for Cygiwn (using X, as requested by upstream).

Right now, I do not plan to put tcl/tk into repo, but I may very well add it later on another branch of master, or I will package cygwin and mingw Tcl, Tk, Itcl, Iwidgets for use by the build.

Or at least that's what I'm thinking right now... ;-)