Bundled TCL/TK - update needed

 Hello! I have already written about it once, but nobody replied.
 I build Insight for MinGW64, and want to try to do it for Cygwin64. However
i prefer to use TCL version which is included in Insight repository. There
is no binary TCL package available for MinGW64, and Cygwin version of TCL/TK
uses X11, which i don't want to deal with.
 May i ask to update TCL ? Currently i have to patch it in order to build
for 64 bits, and it has some bugs.

Kind regards,
Pavel Fedin
Expert Engineer
Samsung Electronics Research center Russia