Re: updated gdb source

Thanks Keith.

That works, almost perfectly so far. The release version won't start due to not being able to find tk.tcl in the usual places. (I didn't care to chase that down.) The development version runs but still has an annoying popup error when trying to watch a variable to the effect of: "Expression is not an assignment (and might have no effect)" - but it still opens the Watch window. I can live with that.

BTW, insight ran just fine on Centos 5.5 and fc18. It's just Centos 6 that is giving us heartburn. Unfortunately, that's what our customers are running so we have to go with it.

Thanks,
Lisa