Too many windows

Normally when I'm debugging I like having a source window, disassembly window, registers window, call stack window, command/output window, and a call stack window -- I feel like that's a good starting point. The compelling advantage of Insight is that it lets me do this.

However...

In Insight each of these windows is independent. That means that if I bring the inferior's window to the front and then want to bring Insight back to the front I have to bring five or six windows forward. Is there any way to tie the Windows together so that they only show up once in the alt+tab listing and so that they all move to the front together? The fact that all of the Windows have identical generic icons makes it more frustrating.

Docking the windows into the 'main' window would be one way of dealing with this, but I'll take whatever works.

A related issue is that the keyboard accelerators are local to particular Windows -- 'S' and 'N' only work when the main window is active. I guess I could redundantly map the accelerators to the other windows, with a bit of work.

Any thoughts on how practical it is to tie the Windows together somehow?