From: Keith Seitz [mailto:keiths@redhat.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2012 4:26 PM
To: RAYAPROL Raja
Cc: insight@sourceware.org
Subject: Re: cannot build on RHEL 6

On 09/05/2012 12:43 PM, RAYAPROL Raja wrote:
> Keith,
>
> If I go to the source file directory (/tmp/insight-6.8) and issue
> ./configure, all I get is

Wow. 6.8. That's *very* old (March 2008)...

I suggest using CVS HEAD or grabbing the official GDB 7.5 branch from
CVS. [checkout the "insight" module: "cvs co -r gdb_7_5-branch insight"]

The in-build tree works (at least for me). I have patches to use the
system-supplied Tcl, Tk, Itcl, and Iwidgets, so if you want to try
those, I can send them to you.