Re: 20090609-cvs bad on linux (build fail cygwin)

Gene Smith wrote:

On all platforms, 6.8 builds (with the same script) and runs fine.

I hate to say this, but this leads me to believe that a change in gdb is actually breaking insight. Insight has not changed much (if at all) in the last year or two. So there must be something under the covers, and that means gdb.

If you can supply me with a detailed build and test procedures to reproduce the problem, I'll see if I can figure out what is going wrong.