RE: cygwin runtime woes

The -nx made a bigger difference!!!

I had a starting insight !

Thus I removed the gdbtk.ini file
and retried to start insight with gdb.exe
but I got no source window, and when I tried to
load gdb.exe manually after, I got this:

can't set "gdb_loaded": {hook=namespace inscope ::SrcWin {::.srcwin0.srcwin
_set_state} args="gdb_loaded" can't read "twin": no such variable
}
    while executing
"set gdb_loaded 0"
    (procedure "set_exe" line 24)