Re: [RFC] change sources.redhat.com to sourceware.org in gdbadmin/ss dir (was: libiberty configuration for DJGPP)

On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 06:25:46PM +0200, Pierre Muller wrote:
>I proposed this patch for gdbadmin/ss directory
>
>Ian tought it was a good idea, and added that I should ask
>directly on insight mailing list about this issue I raised:
>
>I am not really sure about insight reference in README,
>as this is still seems to be more a redhat
>than a GNU project.
>
>Should we leave sources.redhat.com for all insight related references
>or also switch to sourceware.org?

The name of the site really is sourceware.org but insight isn't really
officially supported by Red Hat anymore (and hasn't been for years) so I
don't see any reason to keep the .redhat.com for insight's sake.

If we were talking about something like systemtap or frysk then that
would be a different story...

cgf