Re: Where are the sources for insight 6.8?

I've never noticed that before! I use gdb's release method when doing
the release, though, so I wonder if that directory is being excluded
from gdb or if there is some sort of a bug w.r.t. to handling insight
in the release process makefiles.

naked-cpu is part of the gdb-support module, which in turn is part of the insight module. I've now created insight_6_8-branchpoint and insight_6_8-branch to cover all of the insight module. Release-generated files are not in there, though.

I tagged / branched arc-insight_6_8-branchpoint and arc-insight_6_8-branch
off there, but I also added naked-cgen to that tag/branch because it is
needed in order to re-generate the cgen-generated files.
So far, I've checked the code for the stand-alone ARCompact simulator on
that branch.